Get the clear, glowing complexion you have always wanted. We offer superior treatments designed to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
Blue Peel Radiance (lunch time peel)
Superficial, salicylic acid-based peel can be used for a wide range of skin types. Achieve instant, glowing results with a tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 peel. The quick and easy procedure has little to no downtime.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Our 50% Glycolic Acid Peel is a highly effective treatment for evenly removing pore-clogging debris while stimulating collagen growth and promoting healthy, new elastin. This peel is the perfect anti aging treatment for those with mature skin and for those who want to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
This fabulous Pumpkin Enzyme multi-acid peel is formulated to improve the texture of sun damaged skin and even out skin tone. Your skin will be glowing and more hydrated. When done in a series, hyperpigmentation is significantly reduced and skin’s overall health is improved. Included in this Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is lactic Lactic, Glycolic, Citric, Malic, and Tartaric Acids working together to brighten, lighten, and tighten. This peel has no downtime.
Our Jessner’s Peel is a medium depth peel designed for more extensive damage than AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids) alone can improve. It is made from salicylic acid (a beta hydroxy acid), lactic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) and resorcinol. This treatment results in deep, penetration and greater exfoliation of the outer layers of skin with 3 different intensity levels to choose from.
Our 30% TCA Peel (Trichloroacetic Acid) is an aggressive anti aging, skin correcting treatment that penetrates deeper layers of the skin than a Jessner’s Peel. The TCA Peel is great for correcting more serious skin flaws. This peel will even out your skin tone, leaving you with smoother, brighter, radiant skin.
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid use of Accutane for 3 months prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning treatment area including tanning beds, spray tan, and sun.
- Stop use of exfoliants (including Renova, Glycolic Acid) on treatment area one week before treatment.
- Remove makeup on area to be treated.
- Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week prior to treatment.
- You may not proceed with this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral 3 days before your scheduled visit.
- You may have mild redness and minimal swelling (like a sunburn) for a few minutes up to 48 hours. You may apply aloe vera or cold compress.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Do not apply makeup until redness has subsided.
- Avoid excessive heat, hot showers, and exercise for 24 hours as internal heat can cause hyperpigmentation. Use cool water and gentle cleansers for 48 hours.
- Flaking and dryness is common and should resolve within one week. Do NOT ever pick loose or exfoliating skin as this may cause scarring or infection.
- Avoid use of exfoliants for one week after your treatment.
- Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week after treatment.
- Avoid moisturizers that contain Salicylic acid during the peeling process.
We regret to inform you that we cannot treat or perform the Jessner chemical peel services on those with an aspirin allergy or clients who are taking Accutane or Retinols due to the sensitivity these products cause to the skin.